Today for Ask Megan, we are putting down the video camera and letting Megan pick up a pen and paper.
Megan has been the start of her video blog for almost two months and she couldn’t be happier about it. She’s covered a lot in that short time – from questions about her personal life, her hopes and dreams, her vacation plans, thoughts on important current issues and even her favorite cookie recipe. To celebrate her role with the DSAGSL, we asked Megan to type up her best pieces of advice to share with you – her favorite audience.
- Be your own person. Be who you are and don’t ever change.
- We are all the same, but we are different.
- You have the right to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Be a Self-
- You have your own voice so use that voice that you have.
- Never back down , don’t give up. That comes from within.
- Your heart gives out a heartbeat that keeps you alive and the right to be born. You have the right to live. So Live! Live life!